Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Head Cheese!

I eavesdropped on my conversation with this fine individual. It's obvious why I recorded it. Mainly because I wanted to catch him in the act of what I thought he was going to do. Which He did extract my defense strategies for the states attorney. Gary Farha heard the conversation and and admitted that he heard it in a short 3 minute "meet-and-confer'. However, I was charged and froman pressed charges.

Oh Well...

Dr. Frank Froman is blessing hospitals main clinical psycologist and the adams county court systems (Quincy, Illinois) main psycological examiner.

The Good Ol' Boy network struck again...



CLICK IMAGE!

Dr. Frank Froman: placed on probation for one year for unprofessional conduct. 1994-1995


The internet keeps it real....

No comments:

Post a Comment