Wednesday, September 7, 2016

risk management

As I stated before, risk management at blessing hospital indicated to me that she would put me in touch with the right people. Needless to say, nobody contacted me in regards to my mothers drug intake while she was in their behavioral center/ Adult psych unit. I was her Power of Attorney.

www.JordanLitvak.com

This was the person mom was handed over to in Springfield ,IL by Frank Froman and Blessing Hospital's Leroy Johnson.

Mom had been on psychotropic drugs for years due to the typical money-driven pharmaceutical kickback (to her doctors) diagnosis of a pseudo-science.

With a combination of her cancer and the polypharmacy she didn't stand a chance at life.

Not to mention what Blessing did to her deceased husband. He went in for a constricted hernia and came out brain dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment